PLEASE NOTE IF MAKING ANY PAYMENTS BY CHEQUE - PLEASE MAKE CHEQUES PAYABLE TO "PA GYMNASTICS CLUB" exactly as is. Thank you!
Last Day of classes for the Recreational Fall SessionWed - Dec. 13, 2017(with the exception of the 4:15 S-Bear Class Dec.20)Thurs - Dec. 14, 2017Sat. - Dec. 16, 2017Sun - Dec. 17, 2018 (Special "O")Mon. - Dec. 18, 2017Tues - Dec. 19, 2017Recreational gymnast can wear their pajama's to last day of classes
Registration for the 2018 session
of Recreational Gymnastics
IS NOW OPEN
ck ALL new registrations will need to be done online. ALL payments and deposits must be made at the gym office.
- Classes can fill quickly so register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Make sure to put in all the information asked (for family and for student(s).and to accept the student waiver).
- Enroll in a class under the WINTER 2018 tab. You can only enroll in the winter session now; if you want to extend the registration to include the spring session we can do that when you make payments.
- Enroll in the class you are interested in. Classes are ONCE A WEEK, so only enroll in the day and time that you would like to register. If you wish to come twice a week that is fine and fees can be adjusted to match your training hours, then you should enroll in a 2nd day and time.
Payment arrangements and deposits need to be made through the gym office via email or in person or your enrollment could be removed to make room for another child to register. Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, debit, or credit card – note pre-authorized forms will need to be completed for all payments that are staggered throughout the session
Post-dated cheques made payable to “PA Gymnastics Club” will be required for all fundraising
What you need to know when you come in to drop off payments and deposits:
Mandatory to take 1 book of Pick-Pay-Pull tickets/athlete in Jan.
Optional fundraising options: Pick 1 per family per Winter session.
Optional Fundraising to reduce fees – Maximum of 1 per Fall/family and 1 per Winter/family (if registering)
- Optional Chocolates 1 set=2 cases - 1 set to reduce fees by $90.00 – Deposit cheque of $180.00 required.
- Optional Pull tickets – 1 set = 3 book - 1 set to reduce fees by $75.00 – Deposit cheque of $100.00 required (to cover the 3 optional books and the 1 mandatory book).
(Separate post-dated cheques will be required for all fundraising mandatory & optional).
Winter Session Classes begin January 6, 2018
***ALL FUNDING - MUST be in place before the beginning of the session or before participation and spots cannot be held without payment, and/or deposits.
Kidsport - application deadlines December 1, 2017, January 5, 2018, March 2, 2018, April 13, 2018
Prince Albert Gymnastics Club
2017 – 2018 DROP IN PROGRAM
(Parents are expected to be with participants)
Monday’s 10:00am – 12:00noon
Thursday’s 10:00am – 12:00noon
Oct. 2, 2017 - May 17, 2018
(NO Drop In – Oct. 9, Dec. 21, 25, 28, Jan. 1, 4, Feb. 19, 22, Apr. 2, 5.)
2017 – 2018 FLIP PROGRAM
It’s Fun to Learn Interactive Play with your children
AGES 6 and under
(One Adult for every 3 children on the floor)
Based on a First Come First Serve Basis each Friday
Maximum participants (children) 40
Must Sign in upon arrival
Friday’s 9:30am – 11:30am
Oct. 13, 2017 – May. 18, 2018
(No FLIP – Dec. 22, 29, 2017, Jan. 5, Feb. 23, Mar. 2, 30, Apr. 6, 2018)
www.paaerials.ca email – firstname.lastname@example.org
2017-2018 OPEN GYM PROGRAM
Tuesday’s 8:00 – 9:30
Nov. 7, 2017 – Apr. 24, 2018
(NO Open Gym – Dec. 26, Jan. 2, Feb. 20, Apr. 3)
The Prince Albert gymnastics Club reserves the right to cancel and other days that need be.
PAY AS YOU COME
$7.00/per participant / visit except on 4th visit - $37.00 ($7.00 + $30.00) (Membership Fee)
Must be 14 years or older (14 to 17-year old’s require a parents/guardian’s signature before being allowed to participate – no exceptions).