LOOKING FOR SOMETHING FOR THE KIDS TO DO
OVER THE SUMMER
HOW ABOUT GYMNASTICS DAY CAMP
No Experience Necessary
PLEASE NOTE IF MAKING ANY PAYMENTS BY CHEQUE - PLEASE MAKE CHEQUES PAYABLE TO "PA GYMNASTICS CLUB" exactly as is. Thank you!
FALL 2016 RECREATIONAL REGISTRATION
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN TO NEW & RETURNING MEMBERS
If you wish to register for the 2016-2017 recreational classes, you will be required to register or log on by clicking on the link below:
Click on register (under New to the PA Gymnastics Club) and follow the instructions
· Click Account Contact Info – enter ALL information
· ClickAccount Pictures – feel free to add a headshot of your gymnast here.
· Click on Student Info - look over the information to see if it is all correct and make any changes if needed.
(forgot your password – not a problem just click on the “forgot your password?” and you will receive an email to reset it).
Once you are in your account click on:
· Click on Edit Account Contact Info – look over the information to see if it is all correct and make any changes if needed. If you make a change to your address or phone number, please send me a quick email me to let me know.
· View Account Pictures – feel free to add a headshot of your gymnast here.
· Click on Edit Student Info - look over the information to see if it is all correct and make any changes if needed.
NEW & RETURNING MEMBERS:
· ALL registrations will need to be done online.
· Enroll in a class under the FALL 2016 tab. You can only enroll in the fall session at this time if you want to register for the Winter or the Winter and Spring we can register for them when you come in to pay.
- Classes can fill quickly so register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Enroll in the class you are interested in. If the class is full you are welcome to put your name on the waitlist for one other class, if you do put your name on the waitlist and a spot comes open you will get an email that you will need to respond to within 24-hours or we will move onto the next waitlisted person. ***Please register only for the one class that you want (you cannot remove classes online) – if you want to come twice a week then register for the 2 that you want so that the fees can be calculated to reflect the extra.
The Gym Office will be open to take payments and deposits
Aug. 29 from 11:00am to 6:00pm
Aug. 30 from 11:00am to 6:00pm
Aug. 31 from 11:00am to 6:00pm
You should be able to pick up your chocolates and tickets at that time – deposit cheques are required!
Payment arrangements and deposits need to be made at the gym by Aug. 31 at 6:00 or your enrollment could be removed to make room for someone on a waitlist or another child to register. Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, debit or credit card – note pre authorized forms will need to be completed for any and all payments that are staggered throughout the 2016-2017 season. Post-dated cheques will be required for all fundraising.
ALL Cheques need to be made payable to “PA Gymnastics Club” (Exactly as is only)
What you need to know when you come in to pay and leave deposits:
Mandatory to take 1 book of Pick-Pay-Pull tickets/athlete in Sept and another 1 book/athlete in Jan.
Optional fundraising options: Pick 1 per family per Fall session and 1 per family per Winter session (if registering).
Optional Fundraising to reduce fees – Maximum of 1 per Fall/family and 1 per Winter/family (if registering)
· 1 Bingo to reduce fees by $75.00 - Deposit cheque of $75.00 required
· Optional Chocolates 1 set=2 cases - 1 set to reduce fees by $90.00 – Deposit cheque of $180.00 required.
· Optional Pull tickets – 1 set = 3 book - 1 set to reduce fees by $75.00 – Deposit cheque of $100.00 required (to cover the 3 optional books and the 1 mandatory book).
(Separate post-dated cheques payable to PA Gymnastics Club will be required for all fundraising mandatory & optional).
Classes start - Sept. 10
**ALL FUNDING NEEDS TO BE IN PLACE AND APPROVAL RECEIVED IN ORDER TO CONSIDER REGISTRATION COMPLETE!
**FUNDED FAMILIES FUNDRAISING DEPOSITS NEED TO BE ON FILE BEFORE BEING ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE.
Kidsport only meets for approvals at certain times during the year so you may want to contact them directly to see when the next deadline is & when approval might be expected.