PLEASE NOTE IF MAKING ANY PAYMENTS BY CHEQUE - PLEASE MAKE CHEQUES PAYABLE TO "PA GYMNASTICS CLUB" exactly as is. Thank you!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS
OF THE 2016 FALL RAFFLE DRAW
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
TO NEW & CURRENT MEMBERS
If you wish to register for the 2017 WINTER recreational classes, you will be required to do so by clicking on the link below:
If you were not registered in the club previously click on the “Register” button on the right under “New to PA Gymnastics Club”
If you were registered online and enrolled in a class in 2015-2016 sessions or this past fall session click on the left under “Already registered with the PA Gymnastics Club”, enter your email address and password.
(forgot your password – no problem just click on the “forgot your password?” & you will receive an email to reset it)
Enroll in a class under the WINTER 2017 tab. You can only enroll in the winter session now; if you want to extend the registration to include the spring session we can do that when you come in to pay.
- ALL registrations will need to be done online.
- Classes can fill quickly so register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Make sure to put in all the information asked (for family and for student(s).and to accept the student waiver).
- Enroll in the class you are interested in. Classes are ONCE A WEEK, so enroll in the day and time that you would like to register. If you wish to come twice a week that is fine and fees can be adjusted to match your training hours, but you would need to enroll in a 2nd day and time that you are wanting
If the class you wanted is full you are welcome to put your name on the waitlist, but you will want to enroll in your 2nd choice to make sure you get into a class.
Payment arrangements and deposits need to be made by December 15, 2016 through the gym office via email or in person or your enrollment could be removed to make room for another child to register. Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, debit, or credit card – note pre-authorized forms will need to be completed for all payments that are staggered throughout the 2016-2017 season.
Post-dated cheques made payable to “PA Gymnastics Club” will be required for all fundraising.
The Gym Office will be open
Monday, Dec. 5 between noon and 6:00
Tuesday, Dec. 6 between 10:00 and 5:00
Wednesday, Dec. 7 between 10:00 and 4:00
Thursday, Dec. 8 between 10:00 and 5:00
What you need to know when you come in to pay and leave deposits:
Mandatory to take 1 book of Pick-Pay-Pull tickets/athlete in Jan.
Optional fundraising options: Pick 1 per family per Winter session.
Optional Fundraising to reduce fees – Maximum of 1 per Fall/family and 1 per Winter/family (if registering)
- 1 Bingo to reduce fees by $75.00 - Deposit cheque of $75.00 required
- Optional Chocolates 1 set=2 cases - 1 set to reduce fees by $90.00 – Deposit cheque of $180.00 required.
- Optional Pull tickets – 1 set = 3 book - 1 set to reduce fees by $75.00 – Deposit cheque of $100.00 required (to cover the 3 optional books and the 1 mandatory book).
(Separate post-dated cheques will be required for all fundraising mandatory & optional).
Winter session begins Saturday, January 7, 2017
**ALL FUNDING NEEDS TO BE IN PLACE AND APPROVAL RECEIVED IN ORDER TO CONSIDER REGISTRATION COMPLETE!
**FUNDED FAMILIES FUNDRAISING DEPOSITS NEED TO BE ON FILE BEFORE BEING ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE.
Kidsport only meets for approvals at certain times during the year so you may want to contact them directly to see when the next deadline is & when approval might be expected.
LAST DAY OF CLASSES FOR THE FALL RECREATIONAL SESSION
TUES. – Dec. 13
WED. – Dec. 14
THURS. – Dec. 15
SAT. – Dec. 17
MON. – Dec. 19
2016 – 2017 FLIP PROGRAM
It’s Fun to Learn Interactive Play with your children
AGES 6 and under (One Adult for every 3 children on the floor)
Based on a First Come First Serve Basis each Friday Maximum participants (children) 40
Must Sign in upon arrival
Friday’s 9:30am – 11:30am
Oct. 7, 2016 – May. 12, 2017
(No FLIP – Nov. 11, Dec. 23, 30, 2016, Feb. 24, Mar. 25, 29, Apr. 7, 14, 21 2017)
Monday’s 10:00am – 12:00noon
Thursday’s 10:00am – 12:00noon
Oct. 3, 2016 - May 18, 2017
(NO Drop In – Oct. 10, Dec. 19, 22, 26, 29, Jan. 2, 5, Feb. 20, 23, Apr. 17, 20.)