2015 Registration for
IS NOW OPEN ONLINE as follows:
Click on the link below:
Click on REGISTER (under NEW to the PA Gymnastics Club)
and follow the instructions
ENROLL in a class under the FALL 2015 tab
Please NOTE that you will only be able to enroll in the Fall session online If you want to register for the other sessions we will do that at the office when you come in to pay and leave deposits.
Updated - Aug. 28 - Class Schedule Below - Classes in red are FULL!
If you have any questions regarding where to place you child or about the new program structure in the recreational programs please email firstname.lastname@example.org
· ALL registrations will need to be done online.
· Make sure to put in all the information asked (for family and for student(s) and waiver is accepted.
· Classes can fill quickly so register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
· Enroll in the class you are interested in. Please register only for the one class that you want – if you want to come twice a week then register for the 2 that you want so that the fees can be calculated to reflect the extra.
Payments and deposits need to be made at the gym by Sept. 2 at 3:00 or your enrollment could be removed to make room for another child to register. If you require late payment date of Sept. 2, please email the office email@example.com Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, debit or credit card – note pre authorized forms will need to be completed for any and all payments that are staggered throughout the 2015-2016 season.
Post-dated cheques will be required for all fundraising.
The gym office will be closed for the next several days
in order to process the registrations that have come in so far.
The Gym office will be open:
Sept. 2nd from 11:00am to 3:00pm
What you need to know when you come in to pay and leave deposits:
Mandatory to take 1 book of Pick-Pay-Pull tickets/athlete in Sept and another 1 book/athlete in Jan.
Optional Fundraising to reduce fees – Maximum of 1 per Fall/family and 1 per Winter/family (if registering for winter or winter/spring)
· 1 Bingo to reduce fees by $75.00 - Deposit cheque of $75.00 required
· Optional Chocolates 1 set=2 cases - 1 set to reduce fees by $90.00 – Deposit cheque of $180.00 required.
· Optional Pull tickets – 1 set = 3 book - 1 set to reduce fees by $75.00 – Deposit cheque of $100.00 required (to cover the 3 optional books and the 1 mandatory book).
(Separate post-dated cheques will still be required for all fundraising mandatory & optional).
***ALL FUNDING - The policy for funding is that it must be in place before the beginning of the session or before participation and spots cannot be held without payment, and/or deposits.
Kidsport only meets for approvals at certain times during the year so you may want to contact them directly to see when the next deadline is & when approval might be expected.
A Big Thank You to
For granting us 10,000.00 towards the purchase
of new gymnastics mats for our gym.
The mats have arrived and will be put to good use!